SW Merino Worsted - OCTOBER LEAVES
This is a soft and squishy 100% superwash merino wool yarn. It's a great choice for sweaters and accessories.
SW Merino Worsted
100% Superwash Merino Wool
Worsted Weight, 4 plies
218 yards / 200 meters
US 6-8 / 4-5mm
Hand wash or machine wash gentle cycle / Dry flat
colorway: OCTOBER LEAVES - layers of orange and rust with streaks of brown, gold and pale green. The photo shows a representation of the batch, however, due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, every skein is unique and may not match the photos exactly. For best results, alternate skeins every couple of rows.
- - -
* All Orange Flower yarns are made of ethically sourced wool from farms that are mulesing-free.
* Shipping confirmation emails are sent for each order.
* US Shipping: Priority Mail - $7 first skein, $.50 each additional skein
* International Shipping - please see Policies page for details
* Contact me if you have any questions.